Raleigh Ti Team Replica, Campagnolo 51cms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
For sale is my 2013 Raleigh Ti Team Replica, these were a limited run of just 125 bikes to celebrate Raleigh's 125th Anniversary, and were homage to Joop Zoetemelk’s 1980 Tour de France victory. Back in 2013 these were £2000 new.

It features a 51 cm Reynolds 525 steel frame, finished in the signature red with black head tube and black and yellow down tube panel, and paired with a Reynolds chromoly fork. (the bike is currently set up for me and I'm 5'8")

The groupset is a mix of Campagnolo (2x10 speed) Veloce (polished alloy chainset, cassette, mechs and shifters) and Athena (brake calipers).

Further Campagnolo influence can be found in the Record hubs which are laced by stainless spokes to Mavic Open Pro rims

Period detail can also be found in the finishing kit, which includes a Cinelli 1A quill stem, a classically-shaped Cinelli Giro d’Italia bar, and San Marco Concor Super Corsa saddle. Also included (not shown) are period style VP pedals with brand new leather covered toeclips and matching straps. (The current fitted pedals are not included)

https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/bikes/road-bikes/raleigh-ti-team-replica-review/

Mine has been used, so the original Challenge Criterium “open tubular” tyres have been replaced and I have also fitted a replacement aero seat stem (all the original parts are included, including some white bar tape if you wish to return it to its original spec)

I am only selling as I just don't ride it and I'm thinning out my collection.

BrakesCampag Athena
Cassette11-27
Cranks50/34
ForkReynolds chromoly
Frame MaterialReynolds 525 chromoly
HandlebarCinelli
PedalsVP
SaddleSan Marco Concor Super Corsa
SeatpostAlloy
ShiftersCampagnolo Veloce 10-speed
StemCinelli 1A quill
Weight (kg)9.6
WheelsetMavic Open Pro rims, Campagnolo Record hubs

It's in excellent clean condition, over the years some chips and scratches have been touched in on the frame, but it is a lovely bike. The tyres are brand new and were £90 for the pair.

I'm looking for offers around £750. I would prefer collection from Oxford, but I can post it for an additional £35.00

Last edited:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
This is lovely, surprised it hasn’t sold yet.

Nice though it undoubtedly is there is a very limited market for a bike of this age at this price.
Hope you get some decent money for it, but you may be in for a long wait. Cyclists are tight gits.
Put it on ebay and mention Eroica.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gunk

Gunk

Guru
It’s a 51cms frame and yes originally it was on tubular tyres. I’m not prepared to split it up I’m afraid

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
It’s a 51cms frame and yes originally it was on tubular tyres. I’m not prepared to split it up I’m afraid
Hi, Excuse my naivety are they glued on tubs or are they a beaded tyre?

Last edited:

super_davo

Über Member
That is a gorgeous bike at a good price and it's my size... Resisting because I would only end up exactly the same as you and not getting to use it. I do hope it gets the home it deserves though

Top Bottom