Rant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

despite rumours to the contrary I am not telepathic:angry:

I have offered several retro components on 3x cycling forums recently all free of charge.
All I asked was that interested parties post me 7x first class stamps to cover packing and postage.

Yesterday I receive a small white envelope inside of which I find a book of stamps and nothing else ! ;):bicycle:!:smile::cold:!

How on gods earth does the sender expect me to know who he is where he lives and which item he has requested ??worse still I don't even know which forum it relates to .

god give me patience ... its too much like hard work giviving stuff away for free these days.Grrrrrrr nash

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
simply by reading this he/she will recognise his/her error, and send you the address telling you the colour of the stamps as proof of his/her identity....ohhh theres a flaw in this plan....

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
you're a book of stamps to the good, and you're angry? Send me the stamps
<-----------------------------

OP
OP
P

peanut

PatrickPending said:
simply by reading this he/she will recognise his/her error, and send you the address telling you the colour of the stamps as proof of his/her identity....ohhh theres a flaw in this plan....

ahh ! there is a distinctive feature that potential claimants will need to answer ;):smile:

Top Bottom