Reading CTC Midnight ride to Lymington 20th September 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
As I'm not riding elsewhere this time, count me in please Simon. Will probably do the same as for the Brighton ride- train/ride to meet up en route, getting to Reading after a 9.30 finish at work is problematic (well, wouldn't be if SWT allowed more than three minutes to change at Eastleigh!). Contact details etc all the same as last time.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Susie and I are up for this one. Last year's was a delight. YHM and the link on the FNRttC page is updated.

OP
OP
sbird

sbird

Über Member
As I'm not riding elsewhere this time, count me in please Simon. Will probably do the same as for the Brighton ride- train/ride to meet up en route, getting to Reading after a 9.30 finish at work is problematic (well, wouldn't be if SWT allowed more than three minutes to change at Eastleigh!). Contact details etc all the same as last time.
Brill - thanks Stuaff. It shouldn't, please, please, please, be as cold as Brighton in April...

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I had to cancel at the last minute last year so I'd like to try again this this year - last year's reports made it sound like fun.
it was fun - and the best bit is that I get to hang around at the back making a nuisance of myself.

StuAff

Quite. Looking forward to seeing that myself.

StuAff

I'm still finalising travel arrangements, but could be in Reading earlyish - anyone planning to meet up and have something to eat before we start?
http://www.sweeneyandtodd.co.uk ;)
I'll be riding up to meet en route- much simpler and easier than trying to get a train to Reading (best option would be making the 2124 London service- dependent on work finishing in time- and then waiting forty minutes at Guildford for the connection. Which still arrives just after midnight). Even if work goes to the wire, I can get home, change, get some food and be on the road again at 2230ish. Basingstoke by 0130 should be doable, if not I'll have joined the route by then anyway.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I like the FNRttC start points. A lot. But the Reading start point is as good as any of ours.

Top Bottom