Really enjoyed the ride home last night...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
It helped that I'd been off the bike for over a week, and was itching to get back into it, coupled with a beautifully crisp, still evening but I really enjoyed the first night ride home through the desolate country lanes :becool:

I to, enjoy the darker rides... although as I finish early I was only getting a darkish ride at 7am, now I won't have that again until late Nov.

wanda2010

Guru
So glad I'm not the only one! Was grinning like a loon yesterday when I realised it would be dark when I left work (5pm). The bike had been 'dark-ready' for weeks: 2 front lights, 3 rear and spoke reflectors and I was wearing my hi-viz with reflector kiddie waistcoat.

Just need to change the batteries on the spoke lights and the Oxford Street lights will have a rival :biggrin:

I'd enjoy it more if (a) my eyeballs weren't out on stalks trying to pick out the vaguely decent bits of tarmac from the broken surface & potholes that pass for 50% of the roads on my route to/from work and (b) if Cutter electronics would get their flamin' finger out and get my bits sent to me so's I can convert my 10w halogen Niteflux into a CREE MCE-powered road scorcher.
Still, 'tis nice seeing owls and bats swooping about :smile:

Top Bottom