Remember this ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
saturday afternoon? what about the other 6 1/2 days?

I used to share a room with our kid..... up till late playing sabre wulf and dayley's, jsw blah blah blah

had a kempston me. mint.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

dan_bo said:
saturday afternoon? what about the other 6 1/2 days?

I used to share a room with our kid..... up till late playing sabre wulf and dayley's, jsw blah blah blah

had a kempston me. mint.

I had a kempston - too brilliant !

JetSetWilly what a game.

Spyhunter ????????

WayoftheExplodingFist ???????

I had a helicopter sim called Tomahawk i think: spending ten quid on that was like serious money then :ohmy:

God me - good times !!!!!!!! :angry:;):tongue:;)

I could only play the game on a sat. as I was only allowed to then as we only had one TV.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
none of this CD $hit.

longers

Legendary Member
:tongue:

That Tomahawk game, was it all line drawings and you had a foldy 3D reader thingy for reading the access code thingy?

Attic Attack was a bit mental as I remember, lots of running into and out of rooms and battering things or getting battered by them :angry:

There was one a bit like JSW (lovely surreal game) with a badger in it no?

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

dan_bo said:
mastertronic.

kept quiet for three weekends at a time for £2.99.

dan_bo said:
eeh those wer't days

HLaB said:
I think my brother had about 10 legit games, the other 1000 were copies :tongue:

dan_bo said:
yeah man. having to turn up the tone on the tape recorder to get it to load.

:angry:

Fantastic !!!!!!!!

SAturdays were mostly spent drinking copious amounts of coke-a-cola - and sara lee gateaux - no wonder i had infinite amounts of energy when Ii 1st started riding :ohmy:

A computer friend tells me I could get a Spectrum emulator....

Prob. wouldnt be the same though !!!!

mikeitup

Veteran
yenrod said:
I had a kempston - too brilliant !

JetSetWilly what a game.

Spyhunter ????????

WayoftheExplodingFist ???????

I had a helicopter sim called Tomahawk i think: spending ten quid on that was like serious money then :biggrin:

God me - good times !!!!!!!! :biggrin:;):biggrin:;)

I could only play the game on a sat. as I was only allowed to then as we only had one TV.

Fantastic!!!

Way of The Exploding fist was one of my faves.
Nackered me keyboard membrane playing Daley's Decathalon. (had to go Shifnal to get it replaced)
3D Death Chase, Chuckie Egg, Jet Pac, JSW, MM, Dark Star, Tir Na Nog.
God, I wish I could get one now!! :sad:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Still got mine in the roof - the Ultimate games were the ones I'd buy - got loads of them. Many others were copied of course. And all that 'tweaking' of the cassette player to get better loading.....

Got a kempston and quickfire, and the Currah Speech thingy box - so Lunar Jetman talked..... and one of those bog roll printers.... think it all still works....

Top Bottom