report bad drivers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jake said:
also the same person sent me this link, and i know i've seen this before:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.1817738.0.0.php

:smile:

I'm curious now. Why would someone send you this link? Did they write, '...look at this twat...' just before they posted the link! :smile:

D

Deleted member 1258

I have never posted on bettrdrivingplease.com, but have been reading the reports regularly for a while, they make interesting reading. As well as my cycling I drive a van as part of my job and cover a lot of miles a year. What I see myself and what I read about on there makes me wonder how some of these people managed to pass their test, if indeed they did. Having read some newspaper reports about people taking tests for other people and dodgy driving instructors I wonder if that is more wide spread than reported and has an effect on the driving standards I see and read about.

hackbike 6

I do wonder about the driving tests.It seems like they pass anybody to drive.

In my job I had to go through a whole manner of tests and get tested and downloaded (black box) again and again to assess my driving capabilities.As I have a general responsibility to the public I wouldn't want it any other way.

mr_cellophane said:

Are you commenting on my age! Actually I'm 35 now! Funnily enough people often tell me I look younger, and in the picture in the article I was having a bad hair day (helmet hair, wind, rain and in need of a haircut!) which made me look younger! :rolleyes:

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
Are you commenting on my age! ! :biggrin:

Wouldn't dream of being a hypocrite :rolleyes: although I am getting confused between this thread and the one titled "Bonkers Old Man" :blush:

mr_cellophane said:
Wouldn't dream of being a hypocrite :biggrin: although I am getting confused between this thread and the one titled "Bonkers Old Man" :blush:

Your a marked man! I'll be driving down to Essex to come up behind you at a roundabout, to try and push you in front of traffic.....oh wait a minute, I think that would just confirm that I was a BOM! :rolleyes::angry:

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

magnatom said:
:biggrin:

I'm curious now. Why would someone send you this link? Did they write, '...look at this twat...' just before they posted the link! :smile:

nooooooooooo. you did see the followup post i put? copied the email he sent to me into the message.

Barley

mickle said:
Read the Betterdrivingplease.com 'manifesto', not sure if I agree with some of their aims.

"Tuurn speed cameras off" ?

Sorry ! They don't say that (just read their 'manifesto') - it says they want them on random few minutes a day - like in Sweden - + double the number of road traffic police - to change the public perception of revenue raising speed cameras to 'safety cameras' - to get the public to start supporting and helping the police again. Presumably they want the camera 'flash' active but the film only live for a short random period. (newbie)

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Jake said:
Ooooo I've just been sent this link, looks good. Will certainly be adding the numbers of my close shaves.

http://www.betterdrivingplease.com

maybe its been posted before? also the same person sent me this link, and i know i've seen this before:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.1817738.0.0.php

The guy who created that website was on a couple of tv programs (incl Tonight iirc). Its a really good website and, just like on youtube, you get the odd numpty who starts on about "if i see you about I'm gonna kill you" xx(

Top Bottom