Result from reporting/video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
I reported this driver to his/her company yesterday:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=88rAW5UoOXc

I got a call this afternoon from their fleet manager to say that he was appalled, that they were taking the matter seriously, and they are tracing the driver and will take "appropriate action". He didn't specify what that action would be, but I felt that they are taking it seriously.

Tynan

Veteran
good, well done

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
:biggrin:

Love it even more now!! Cameras are such a great campaigning tool.

OP
OP
MrHappyCyclist

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
I just got a call from the company this afternoon. The driver is suspended pending an investigation, and they have asked me for a clip showing more of the road leading to the incident, which I have provided.

I have to say that I feel no pleasure in this - in fact I'm rather saddened. I just wish people would take more care, then we would be safer all round, and also I could enjoy playing with my video toy instead of having to use it in this way.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
whoa! I just watched the vid, and was thinking 'what's he on about?' when Biffaboy puts in an appearance! No wonder his firm is worried. That's bonkers - he had no idea what was on the other side of the red van! And you must have been checking your shorts after that one!

AhThisFeckinThing

A stunning piece of driving. I do believe we have here; Careless Driving, contravening a red traffic signal and I do believe a failing to wear seat belt !!! usoPreviewPopup

Top Bottom