Ride London Accident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It is with great sadness that I heard this morning that my club mate Richard died as a result of Injuries recieved during this event.
May he rest in peace. :sad:

Summary on page 5 updated. It might get updated later if more is published about Glen Caswell's recovery. Comments on the facebook photo suggest that he was taken out by another rider - and that RideLondon removed the post from their facebook page and haven't bothered to contact him to see how he's recovering :-/

Last edited:

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Terrible news. So sorry to hear this. Was this the person who crashed at Pyford?

lutonloony

Über Member
@User @mjr @CarlP a d others that enquirered here or elsewhere ...

It is with great sadness that I heard this morning that my club mate Richard died as a result of Injuries recieved during this event.

Regs
FF
No real words I'm afraid, but thinking of all those affected by such sad news

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Just read this now @Fab Foodie. Doing the ride this year. RIP.
I was riding with someone who did the BHF L2B this year and I think there was also a fatality, it's not unusual. If you have several thousand people of differing levels of ability and group riding experience, it can happen. I'm sure you'll have a great and safe day out as will zillions of others. Just take it easy and be aware of what's around you.

Top Bottom