Ridgeback Genesis Day 01 - £180

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MajorMantra

Up for sale is my Day 01 flat bar hybrid. Spec is as follows:

-56cm Medium aluminium frame (56cm c-t seat tube, 56cm slightly sloping top tube, approx 57cm equivalent horizontal top tube). This would suit someone around 5’8” to 6’1” depending on build.

-Shimano R220 series shifters with thumb and trigger levers

-Triple chainset with 8 speed cassette

- Dual pivot brakes (unbranded but I believe they’re Tektros)

-Xero Centauri XCR-1 lightweight quick-release wheelset (upgrade from standard spec)

-700x25 road tyres – Maxxis Columbiere front, Vittoria Rubino rear

-SKS P35 Chromoplastic mudguards with front mudflap, rear reflector and quick release stays on the front

-Pedals with toeclips and straps if needed

This is a nice lightweight bike that would make a perfect year-round commuter. It’s fast and responsive and has eyelets to take a rack in addition to the mudguards already mounted.

The bike is in good condition. It has some scratches and marks from general use but no damage. I am selling it because I have too many bikes and this one deserves to be ridden.

Asking price is £180.

3657323662_2258cb4926_o.jpg

3656528747_eb7a2c6010_o.jpg

3656529669_f46c8a6353_o.jpg

I'm in Edinburgh (south Newington) and for the time being at least this is a local sale only. If you're interested I'm happy for you to test ride it.

Cheers,
Matthew

OP
OP
MajorMantra

MajorMantra

Oops, just noticed an error. The wheels are XCR-4s not XCR-1s. It doesn't seem to be possible to edit the original post.

Matthew

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm not surprised. If there had been any space, or use for another bike in this house, that would have been it.

OP
OP
MajorMantra

MajorMantra

dellzeqq said:
I'm not surprised. If there had been any space, or use for another bike in this house, that would have been it.

You can never have too many, as long as you ride them all.:blush: This one was sold because it wasn't being used.

Matthew

Top Bottom