Right, I'm off...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
... for six weeks and Goaing to India.

I've had enough of grey, dark, wet and windy Norway, so we're flying to Copenhagen tomorrow, with the connecting flight to Mumbai on Monday morning.

I'm in desperate need of sun, heat and colour, and I'm sure I'll be able to do some serious relaxing.

I've a whole library of books to get though, plus some art and cookery classes to attend, a bit of yoga and meditation, and lots of beach cricket. Need to shed a few kilos prior to spring starting: no winter riding for me here.

Might pop in from time to time, if I have to wait too long for the barman to change the beer barrel.

Ride safely and be kind to each other. :smile:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Bastard:angry:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
... for six weeks and Goaing to India.

I've had enough of grey, dark, wet and windy Norway, so we're flying to Copenhagen tomorrow, with the connecting flight to Mumbai on Monday morning.

I'm in desperate need of sun, heat and colour, and I'm sure I'll be able to do to do some serious relaxing.

I've a whole library of books to get though, plus some art and cookery classes to attend, a bit of yoga and meditation, and lots of beach cricket. Need to shed a few kilos prior to spring starting: no winter riding for me here.

Might pop in from time to time, if I have to wait too long for the barman to change the beer barrel.

Ride safely and be kind to each other. :smile:

Enjoy. I might be in India next year.

Better be back for late March though. :becool:

trotting to India eh. Have fun Dayvo, think of us miserable buggers occasionally, battling the wind and rain.

Maz

Guru
Aapkay tyaan rakko, Dayvo. Have a good one!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:cheers: Enjoy the :sun:and the :hungry:

lots of
smiley-hug002.gif
smiley-hug002.gif
from me

I do not like :hello: people off at the airport, so I shall miss out that bit.

Top Bottom