road gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Evilcat

Specialized BG Gel Mitts. Plus look at thicker bar tape like the Specialized Roubaix stuff.

Specialized advert now over!

EC

k-dog

I don't find the Specialized ones any good on a road bike - great on a mountain bike but if you spend most of the time on the hoods the padding is in the wrong place.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
k-dog said:
I don't find the Specialized ones any good on a road bike - great on a mountain bike but if you spend most of the time on the hoods the padding is in the wrong place.

Could be - I use the BG comp & +4 them, but then I hardly ever ride on the hoods.

+ again for the BG comp... I have a pair with the red backs - I find them a bit more comfy than the black ones (gel?) that cost a few squids more:wacko: but that's probably just me...

OP
OP
B

big manc

Iwent for a look round my local lbs's and you guessed it,came out with a pair of spesh bg gel mitts and spesh bar phat tape (wallet is now flat).Did look for trek mitts what dayvo recommended but none about to compare. Tape fitted and out i went and did a 23 miler WHEY HEY:biggrin: no numbness or pins and needles Thanks again for the recs i'm well chuffed:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom