Road rage article worth reading

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus

Globalti

Legendary Member
This seems to tie in with what I hear now and again. "Who does she think she is driving that," or "bl**dy three wheelers!" Also seems relevant to us and how the vehicle can trigger people's stupidity rather than the driver itself.

http://www.telegraph...l-the-rage.html

I see theres also a new poll on the Telegraph site:
http://www.telegraph...e-your-say.html

Hmmmm... I have to admit that when I see BMWs I do modify my behaviour; I do anything I possibly can to hinder them without making it obvious.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Seriously now, I got "road rage survey rage"! Many of those survey questions are loaded - my answers to many of them were "none of the above", but there isn't a "none of the above" option - and it won't let you submit the survey without answering all the questions. So b****cks to it!

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Seriously now, I got "road rage survey rage"! Many of those survey questions are loaded - my answers to many of them were "none of the above", but there isn't a "none of the above" option - and it won't let you submit the survey without answering all the questions. So b****cks to it!

I know I realised it was a load of b*ll*cks after I actually clicked to take part, so I dont know why the Telegraph made a thing of it. Must be because Axa have been putting some nice big ads in their paper lately.:tongue: Having said that the Axa website linked from there wants statements about disrespectful road use so I added the views of a cyclist and asked the CTC forum to have a look. If others want to add their tuppence then click here:

https://www.axarespectontheroad.com/have-your-say/

Again though, most of it has been filled with nonsense and irony from the writers of said statements.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I have to say I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds that there's definitely a breed of driver who just hates being overtaken by an estate car. I haven't encountered rage, but it's amazing how many overtaken cars re-overtake...

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
When I'm on my bicycle, I laugh as I watch cars zoom past, battling to overtake each other ...

... when I'm on my motorbike, I laugh as I glance back at the driver behind thrashing the crap out of his gearbox trying to catch me up! (Chavs in kitted and lowered 1 litre Saxos seem to be hell-bent on trying to out-accelerate me on my motorbike!)

And when I'm in the car (a last resort, let me tell you!), I sit back, chill out and let the road-rage idiots fight it out between themselves.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
When I'm on my bicycle, I laugh as I watch cars zoom past, battling to overtake each other ...

... when I'm on my motorbike, I laugh as I glance back at the driver behind thrashing the crap out of his gearbox trying to catch me up! (Chavs in kitted and lowered 1 litre Saxos seem to be hell-bent on trying to out-accelerate me on my motorbike!)

And when I'm in the car (a last resort, let me tell you!), I sit back, chill out and let the road-rage idiots fight it out between themselves.

I was in a car with a family member driving on saturday. The car in front was dordling along at about 20-25mph. The relative was getting a little stressed as they wanted to do 30 so I just said "Hey, we're still moving, why worry? They might know something we dont and thats why they've slowed right down."

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
One of the piggin' questions gave an option of 'Banning cyclists from certain roads'

@rseholes!!!!

Top Bottom