Road rage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
My son just had a claw hammer thrown at him from a car.
It seems he made the mistake of pulling over to the left on a car that was undertaking him.
Fortunately his window was shut and it bounced off. Just as well he wasn't riding his bike.
So if you are out and about in Leeds and see a black Vauxhall Corsa reg No ......(should I put it here?) make sure you give it a wide berth.
He did stop and collect the hammer and he has reported it and I suppose it's possible there will be prints on it but I wonder if the police will follow it up.

buggi

Bird Saviour
:welcome:

Noodley

Glad to hear he survived. And hope the Police get it resolved - sounds like a potentially nasty situation. That you Southerners for you...:welcome:;)

Keith Oates

Janner
What is it that makes people have these rages? This week two coach drivers out here had a road rage argument and one ended up slashing the other with a large knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodley

Keith Oates said:
What is it that makes people have these rages? This week two coach drivers out here had a road rage argument and one ended up slashing the other with a large knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's your Far Easterners for you..:welcome:

freakhatz

Yup, that's the truth.

Mr Phoebus

I'll bet he carried it around especially for situations like that. (people infringing on HIS road space)

I hope the police nail him and bring him much pein and suffering.

Top Bottom