Rose CGF3000 size 59, full 11 speed Ultegra, fantastic condition. EXTRA PHOTOS- Price reduced £600 reduction £550 now £500 now £450🥲SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Pleasant bike, but at risk of being anal it's an Ultegra drivertain, not "full ultegra." Ultegra wheels, stem, bars, seat post and skewers are all absent.

Shame it's not just a touch larger in the frame department else I'd be seriously raiding my change purse at that price. Best of luck.

Jameshow

Veteran
Pleasant bike, but at risk of being anal it's an Ultegra drivertain, not "full ultegra." Ultegra wheels, stem, bars, seat post and skewers are all absent.

Shame it's not just a touch larger in the frame department else I'd be seriously raiding my change purse at that price. Best of luck.

You would never have had ultegra parts for those finishing kit items since the 1980's!

Quite often bike my manufacturers will chop out chainsets, brakes etc to reach a price point.

As this point it's about the price of the groupset alone!

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
It's a beauty, and I've always wanted a Rose. If it were a 57cm I'd be sorely tempted. I can only assume people simply don't have a lot of disposable cash right now. :sad:

GLWS.

Top Bottom