Rubbish parking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.

From redvee2002's channel:

Cyclist pootling along cyclepath, watch carefully at the 1 minute mark.

If it had been me, I would have had 'words' with the lazy driver.

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
Or just removed the wing mirror as you went by

:becool:

Mozzy

Muppertino's; all of em for parking on a cycle lane. I'd have had the lot of em in the stocks. Oh yes and has been mentioned, a collection of wing-mirrors would have been amusing. Did I really just encourage vandalism? Noooo Shirley not:bravo:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
It's a big problem where i live and a major bugbear to be honest.When i walk the kids to school (1 mile each way) and i'm taking baby with me in her buggy then i have no issues with scrapeing cars who block the path.They have driveways,so why don't they use them like i do with the car i have left at home !!!!!

Recycler

A sticky label, churned out on the computer, "You have parked on the cycle path". Bung it on the windscreen in the drivers eyeline.
That will make the point.

cloggsy

Boardmanist
A sticky label, churned out on the computer, "You have parked on the cycle path". Bung it on the windscreen in the drivers eyeline.

Only if the stickers were the type that are utter tw@s to get off and would take a good bit of elbow grease to remove... Alternatively, show this video to your local council parking enforcement offices and make a complaint... I bet if each one of those drivers was issued a £60 parking ticket, they wouldn't park there again the following week... A few weeks of enforcement would put a complete stop to it :thumbsup:

Arch

Married to Night Train

I have a better idea. A roll of sticky tape, printed with a bike tyre tread pattern, on a dispensing gun. Up and over every car in the way, from boot to bonnet.

(In tiny letters among the tread, there could be an improving message of some sort, like "Don't do this again you naughty boy" or "Hey, ****, don't be a ****!"

the snail

Guru
or make up some friendly advisory stickers
media
artwork (NSFW)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Is that when there is a rugby match on? Sundays? I've not seen it that way but then I avoid that road as much as possible at this time of year.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I just fold the mirrors in. Then the lazy b****** will at least have to get of their fat arses to put it right when they get back in. If it's on old, non electric mirror, you can further p155 them off by moving the mirror inside the shroud, making it a bigger job to put right.

Looking at the state of the parking down that road, I wouldn't feel in the slightest bit guilty if I were to scrape the side of the cars by accident. :evil:

Hip Priest

Veteran
I think the cyclist did the right thing. Anticipated the incident, muttered something under his breath and got on with his ride. Anything else (confrontation, vandalism, flyering) would've been an overreaction.

Top Bottom