Rubbish!! :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AdamBlade

Had to leave my bike at work for the last couple of days due to other commitments. Packed my bag at home this morning ready to cycle home after work. Just got in work and thought s***, where's my key for the lock?!?!?

Looks like public transport again :becool:

jimboalee

The advantages of a 'user selectable' combination lock.

BentMikey said:
Yeah, cause it's Saturday and he probably won't need to remember it. :tongue:

Some of us work saturday,pal.

jimboalee

I had to leave my bike at work once. Well, a few times 'cus I was given a car to test over the weekend.

Brought the bike inside and locked it to my desk.

Armegatron

Ive done this twice - very frustrating. You get to work, take out the lock and ... Oh no... wheres the key gone. Now I keep a spare key in the office, so if I forget it I have a backup plan.

Luckily I work on a very secure site though so potentially I could leave the bike without a lock on (although I wouldnt).

Blimey I've never forgotton my bike lock key....did leave my keys in my locker at work once though...when the lock was broken on my locker.Had to cycle back to work to retrieve my doorkeys.

Rhythm Thief said:
My bike lock key lives with all my other keys - house keys and fuel cap key for the car - on my keyring. Is that too difficult?:tongue:

We have a winner.

Debian

Rhythm Thief said:
My bike lock key lives with all my other keys - house keys and fuel cap key for the car - on my keyring. Is that too difficult?:tongue:

+1

I can't double lock the front door when I leave for work, can't open the garage to get the bike out, can't unlock the bike from the garage and can't get into my office if I forget my key ring that also has my bike lock(s) key(s) on it. So it's virtually impossible for me to go to work without it.

Top Bottom