Russell Downing to Radioshack!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
Just a Rumour, you must be last to know. ;)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I hard this one the other day from a good source, "If Armstrong can come back, so can I" says Eddie Merckx. His Domestique will be Bernard Hinualt.

akaAndrew

Speaking of rumours, I had a flatmate that used to listen to it all the bloody time. I got heartily sick of it. I was never a fan of Fleetwood Mac but that really nailed it for me.

mr-marty-martin

why doesnt downing get on a pro continental team? and why no team sky, was i right in hearing sky dont want him? could be sumin dodgy dopin goin on if you ask me, now thats a rumour for ya ;)

CotterPin

I guess 'cos today was his thirty-first birthday? Getting on a bit to be brought up through a new team. And his lack of continental experience might preclude from acting in a supporting role? I am sure Team Sky would be looking for more experienced riders than Russell Downing

maverick

mr-marty-martin said:
why doesnt downing get on a pro continental team? and why no team sky, was i right in hearing sky dont want him? could be sumin dodgy dopin goin on if you ask me, now thats a rumour for ya ;)

No, that's libel.

'could be..... if you ask me' --Thats just an opinion... no libel there :ohmy:

yenrod

mr-marty-martin said:
why doesnt downing get on a pro continental team? and why no team sky, was i right in hearing sky dont want him? could be sumin dodgy dopin goin on if you ask me, now thats a rumour for ya :biggrin:

maverick said:
No, that's libel.

SimonRoberts0204 said:
'could be..... if you ask me' --Thats just an opinion... no libel there :biggrin:

Thats not a bloody libel statement - have you had your head in the sand for the last 5 yrs...:ohmy: rediculous...

THE MAJORITY OF PRO'S ON EPO...

There: spelt it out for you....

Top Bottom