Rutland Water Trike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cullin

Über Member
Hi you two, Like the sounds of that, I wonder if it can be got in black to match the mesh.
All seven of us will have to try and get a ride in a couple of Months, 3tyretrackterry will have to be transported as he has no car.
See you all soon.

3tyretrackterry

i'm in for that whereabouts are you thinking depending on when it is i may be able to borrow FIL car.

OP
OP
Cullin

Cullin

Über Member
Hi 3TTT, I think Rutland Water is a good midpoint for us all, I think it would be best done when it gets a little less frosty for everyone, We need someone in the Logistics Corps to organise it..
OK Auntie Helen, It would have been nice to have more Ladies nearer by, Mrs C and Mrs Redmountduo are the only other Trike riders round here.
Rumour has it, we will be having a good Summer this year, believe it when I see it.

OP
OP
Cullin

Cullin

Über Member
Will have to see what the Redmountduo think, then try and pick a weekend that suits everyone (when it is a bit warmer).
That sounds like a plan in progress.

marc-triker

Veteran
£3 plastic tea tray and a few cable ties to secure it...... fantastic and cheap back rest for my seat and for added comfort I added some foam bed roll I stole from my camping kit.... TESTED

Spud

Count me in as well if the dates before the begining of may.
After that I plan to be traveling on my Trice Q.

Luck ........... :laugh:

marc-triker

Veteran
more trikes than you can shake a stick at

squeaker said:
Marc: I did the ride around Rutland Water last summer on a Trice 'T'. It's quite bumpy in places (but do-able) but IIRC, where the trail runs alongside the A6003 underneath the railway line north of Manton, there are railings on one side, and a bank on the other, and it was too narrow to ride the 'T' along - had to carry it for 25 yards or so. You can do a short road diversion, but it's a bit annoying to have to reverse to it.....
HTH

my classic is wides than most of the newer ones so should be gr8 fun.
marc-Triker

trickletreat

Veteran
Hi folks, when were you planning on meeting up? If it's open to new trikers, I would like to join you all, if weekend suits. I would probably stop near bye in the caravan.
Nigel

Top Bottom