**SOLD** Specialized Sequoia Elite 2018 (54cm) £1100

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iZaP

Über Member
Apart from the seat post, saddle and the stem + hope seat clamp, the bike is brand new, everything was replaced under warranty as the old frame developed a small crack in the chain stay tube.

Really love the hydraulic brakes, the bike feels lovely and super steady on the roads. I've done LEL in 2017 on this and have no bad comments.

£1000 - I can go lower if you don't want the saddle.

Specs:
https://www.specialized.com/gb/en/sequoia-elite/p/129126

The bike is perfect for touring and bike packing, and I love the bike, but want to get something else for my transcontinental trip.

P1oYLd7.jpg
Xs31bRw.jpg
y4wgCEe.jpg
wOBrNoY.jpg
XTOW7Nr.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
iZaP

iZaP

Über Member
Price drop to £1100 (less if you don't want the saddle)

OP
OP
iZaP

iZaP

Über Member
I can also add same set of wheels + schwalbe marathon plus 700x38mm tyres, as well as FSA MegaEVO bottom bracket tool!

hzA88D6.jpg

Venod

Eh up
Hi @iZaP would you be interested in a swap, I have a Kinesis Racelight Ti MK 1, I could give you more info if required I think its worth about £850 so would make up the difference with cash to you, its not quite as the pic now it has guards and a 46/36 chainset, its a 54cm. R0010194.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
iZaP

iZaP

Über Member
Hi @iZaP would you be interested in a swap, I have a Kinesis Racelight Ti MK 1, I could give you more info if required I think its worth about £850 so would make up the difference with cash to you, its not quite as the pic now it has guards and a 46/36 chainset, its a 54cm.

If this had disc brakes, I'd probably swap! But I'll have to politely decline the offer.

I'd love to have a titanium bike!!! (even if I just have bought a new carbon one!)

Thank you anyway!

OP
OP
iZaP

iZaP

Über Member
I'll give it away plus extra wheels with tyres and BB tool away for £1000 (or cheaper minus the saddle).

OP
OP
iZaP

iZaP

Über Member
£950 anyone?

b3113774b5ab26b699ac3a86b3db1013f368f28a.jpg

Top Bottom