Scalped a car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PBancroft

I scalped a car!

OK, so it was a learner driver who had stalled for the third time in five minutes on a country lane at about 15 miles an hour (I hung back the other two times) but...

I SCALPED A CAR!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Scalped a car?
Does this mean you headbutted a car? If so, why?:becool:

Joe24

Kaipaith said:
That was the joke.

Well done you too.

Eh:wacko:
Now did you overtake in a safe place? And give the car a wide birth at all times?
You know, all the stuff you would expect a car to do to you when they overtake.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Ignore the weasel the one they call Joe, a scalp is a scalp and a car is nicely done, did a car going 25mph on a nice wide flat road a while back... had to pull off down a side road early so he didnt overtake me and undo the scalp.

Learner or not well done.

Joe24

magnatom said:
You need to work on those social skills Joe.

Nah, i was just thinking about shouting at everyone i thought was doing something wrong. Oh, id film it ofcourse.

Its better when the car is going faster though. I overtook cars and i was doing about 31mph, spinning like mad.
Normally overtake most cars on my ride into work, or at least go at the same speed as them. Slight downhill, wide road, and power along.

Kaipaith said:
I scalped a car!

OK, so it was a learner driver who had stalled for the third time in five minutes on a country lane at about 15 miles an hour (I hung back the other two times) but...

I SCALPED A CAR!

You nasty man! Think of the poor learner driver, seeing a lowly bike overtaking them. Poor thing won't want to drive again!:becool:

OP
OP
PBancroft

PBancroft

Joe24 said:
Eh:wacko:
Now did you overtake in a safe place? And give the car a wide birth at all times?
You know, all the stuff you would expect a car to do to you when they overtake.

Oh, seriously Joe, eff off. Seriously. Eff. Off. This was a half hearted joke thread, but if you're going to troll, put your money where your mouth is.

Yes, I did all of those things, I'm not a moron. If you're going to be a twat, come down to Hampshire and see how I ride.

Joe24

Ive over taken a learner driver aswell, he was on his test, overtook me coming up to a bling courner and went out of it slow, so i overtook(it was safe)

Put my money where my mouth is? Why:wacko:

Edit: Why is it called scalping?

OP
OP
PBancroft

PBancroft

Joe24 said:
Put my money where my mouth is? Why:wacko:

Because you wouldn't.

Joe24 said:
Edit: Why is it called scalping?

Humour. The underdog being able to "scalp" the superior party, just like the stereotypical native american (or Indian, depending upon your persuasion) scalping the settler.

Joe24

Kaipaith said:
Because you wouldn't.
What do you want me to do?

Humour. The underdog being able to "scalp" the superior party, just like the stereotypical native american (or Indian, depending upon your persuasion) scalping the settler.

Oh alright then.
Your not the under dog with the learner though are you? Your better, most of them are pretty nervous and wont go fast.

Top Bottom