School Carol Concert.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

I'm just returned from the annual concert, but this is the first time I have noticed Elder Noodlette's friend's are 'growing up'....

I know it's wrong now but it'll only be a matter of months before they are 'legal'. ;)

Adolescent Schoolboys in short pants are sooooooooo hot.

Greedo

I have been in Princes square quite a few times this week. They seem to be doing this thing where different schools are turning up and singing carols. They seem to be young primary school kids and it's all very nice and festive. This evening I popped in to buy something for Mrs Greedo and the school that were singing were all about 5th or 6th year girls from one of the better schools and I'll tell you, there were a LOT of men hanging over the balcony watching them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i don't think it was the singing they were interested in!!!!!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
As the parent of 16 and 14 y/o girls, I appreciate that there are tricky times ahead!
My eldest having blossomed into a lovely young lady (Kate Middleton-esque) is suddenly a focus of attention for most of the 6th form having (apparently) been voted the second hottest girl in the 6th form ( show me the first hottest and I'll scratch her eyes out;)). Her current boyfriend is a sweetie, but he's got serious competition.
I took my 14 y/o to Paramore in Brum the other night with her pals, they went moshing and I hung back, but squeezed in and boogieing amongst so many young girls is a bit scary, one step from oldest swinger to child molester.
Noodles, it's not an easy time to be a dad... get a shotgun or a really good shitty-stick!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

No. I am looking at young boys (in shorts if I can)....I may be married with daughters but I have a thing for young (almost legal) boys,,

ChrisKH

Guru
I was speaking to my wife yesterday and my son's group of friends from when he was a baby are mostly girls and one of them started her period this week. She is ten but stuck in a thirteen year old body and is finding it really hard. They grow up so fast these days and don't get to be children.

I'm sure Noodley is joking.

gavintc

Guru
Not sure what Noodley is up to here. Perhaps some Christmas sherry? This is not the Noodley I have come to respect on here.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We had Hollie Steele at my son's carol concert - remember all the fuss about her? She goes to the school, she and her elder brother Josh sang a beautiful duet but it was spoiled by microphone problems. They had to stop and re-start and even then her microphone was a dud.

Top Bottom