Schwalbe Ultremo R Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinSplint

1x pair Schwalbe Ultremo R in black. 23s.

Unopened. £65 inc postage.

Bought these recently, but now need cash so sticking with my current tyres for now.

Collection welcome from Middlesbrough.:biggrin:

iLB

Hello there
£55 posted here though...

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

I have been in touch with the shop I bought these from, and they have confirmed that all the batches they sold were fine (none of them were recalled), so these are fine ;)

Schwalbe have not done a recall as they don't know which ones are failing, all they are doing is allowing those affected by the carcase failure to send a pic of the defect once it happens plus another with the printed serial number on the inside of the tyre and they will send out replacements.

I've had 3 sets of these are they are great tyres, loads of grip even in the wet, lightweight too ;) However all 3 sets failed in the same way, all were bought at different times and from different suppliers, and all 3 sets were replaced FOC by Schwalbe and all 3 sets were sold asap through fleabay

Don't want to put a downer on your sale just needed to say the LBS has no idea if these will fail, still about the best tyre I've ridden on totally confidence inspiring :laugh:

Top Bottom