• I have no clue, and you Jocks can all sod off

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I do not have a TV

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
U

User6179

Er banned?

What other films have they "banned" as in declined to show?

What confectionery products have they "banned"?

Not banned just rubbish so Cineworld decided not to show it, Cybernats going mental. :laugh:

Diogenes

brr, summer's over
The wife (who used to manage a Cine World) tells me the policy is only to buy the biggest films when they're first released. They pick up the lesser films when they're on their second round, just before they go to Netflix. This low budget release might be picked up by them later.

I would have loved to have seen the coppers face ax he took that complaint. An international war crime, it would have been even better if it was officer Karen behind the counter. :laugh:
Only just watched the clip and seen the international war crime thing.
Total twonks.
And pissing on all those who have suffered genuine war crimes.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Well, for a start they'd have to find locations on English soil to replace Coulport and Faslane. That might have something to do with it.
And the billions in lost revenue from oil and gas. Add to that the electricity that’s exported for free, almost, down south and the revenue from the tourist and food/drink industries.

Someone has to pay for England’s nervous breakdown (brexit).

Slick

Veteran
And the billions in lost revenue from oil and gas. Add to that the electricity that’s exported for free, almost, down south and the revenue from the tourist and food/drink industries.

Someone has to pay for England’s nervous breakdown (brexit).
How much of our biggest industries cash raised actually stays in our country.

Oil and gas is a global market with lots of different fingers in the pie, and whilst I'm very proud of hydro and wind, it wouldn't be possible without lots of foreign investment, salmon farming alone is worth over a billion alone but again not a lot of sites exist that are not owned by Norwegians or somesuch.

Goggs

Veteran
How much of our biggest industries cash raised actually stays in our country.

Oil and gas is a global market with lots of different fingers in the pie, and whilst I'm very proud of hydro and wind, it wouldn't be possible without lots of foreign investment, salmon farming alone is worth over a billion alone but again not a lot of sites exist that are not owned by Norwegians or somesuch.
There's only a lot of fingers in the pie because Westminster sold us out. We could have went the Norwegian way and created our own equivalent of Statoil but no, everything sold off to their millionaire mates.

Slick

Veteran
There's only a lot of fingers in the pie because Westminster sold us out. We could have went the Norwegian way and created our own equivalent of Statoil but no, everything sold off to their millionaire mates.
Scotland Statoil would have been amazing, but as you say, we've already been sold out and that won't change. Ofcourse, it's not all bleak. We still have an oil industry and will have for some considerable time despite what some would have you believe. There is much more to Scotland than that though. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom