Scott Adams is an Utter Bellend

Edwardoka

Prolix Maximus
I'm not sure for how long he has been completely deranged. I first became aware of it a couple of years ago.

Reactions: C R

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
Faced with choosing between those 3, and noting the shouted "SYSTEMIC"
I think Barnardo's might agree with the vast majority of those voting. Do people think Barnardo's have got it straight wrong?
https://www.barnardos.org.uk/blog/how-systemic-racism-affects-young-people-uk
Yes, Barbados do have it wrong.

Just this week they've been prattling on about white privilege, while conveniently forgetting that of the deprived boys their charity supports the white ones are less likely to on to university than those from any other ethnic group.

If white privilege is as they say, then how on earth can this be? Well, clearly it can't be.

So they do have it wrong. Or perhaps thdy have it right, but are fogetting - as many of those with loud public voices seem to do - that racism doesn't conveniently work in one particular ditection, as BLM UK have recently proven with their nasty antisemitc Twitter posts.

byegad

Legendary Member
I have no idea who anyone in this thread is,

Either they are 'celebrities', or I've got Alzheimer's.

Whichever, MY BRAIN HURTS!

byegad

Legendary Member

stowie

Legendary Member
Now am even more lost. Who is this tweeter and why is his view important?
IIRC, Dilbert is a cartoon?
Yep. Many years ago, I was a Dilbert, working in an engineering role for a huge multinational.

When Dilbert first came out, the storylines were so similar to the corporate nonsense happening at our company that us engineers concluded that the creator must be working for the company.

So we were very surprised when it turned out Scott Adams was an American who had never worked in the same company as us, prompting one of my colleagues to utter the following with a 1000 yard stare : "It's not just here, it is everywhere"

The fact Scott Adams is a Trumper is yet another thing to put on my list of disappointments.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Yep. Many years ago, I was a Dilbert, working in an engineering role for a huge multinational.

When Dilbert first came out, the storylines were so similar to the corporate nonsense happening at our company that us engineers concluded that the creator must be working for the company.

So we were very surprised when it turned out Scott Adams was an American who had never worked in the same company as us, prompting one of my colleagues to utter the following with a 1000 yard stare : "It's not just here, it is everywhere"

The fact Scott Adams is a Trumper is yet another thing to put on my list of disappointments.
He could not have been from your company as he was from mine - unless we worked at the same company. I must admit I have not followed Dilbert for about 15 years now, certainly not been given a book in that time either. I thought it had died out as there is a limit to picking on tech corporate cultures.

C R

Veteran
He could not have been from your company as he was from mine - unless we worked at the same company. I must admit I have not followed Dilbert for about 15 years now, certainly not been given a book in that time either. I thought it had died out as there is a limit to picking on tech corporate cultures.
It's gotten a bit repetitive, I haven't seen a proper new thought in Dilbert for a long time, though it's been a while since I last checked. Living off of past glory I think.

Top Bottom