Scott Adams is an Utter Bellend

OP
R

roubaixtuesday

Veteran
Unless you're @Drago in which case you're the contents of Scott's Twitter output :okay:
Very harsh, even on a flouncing nobber like @Drago

stowie

Legendary Member
After multiple reorganizations in a year, the engineering department put this Dilbert on the office door

1607708085043.png

We also had out own Dilberts on the pinboards above our desks. I have found the one I had...

1607708202152.png

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Now am even more lost. Who is this tweeter and why is his view important?
IIRC, Dilbert is a cartoon?
Yes, who is this non-entity?

dodgy

Legendary Member
I see the arld gimmers are out in force again. Use Google, grandad, then get used to the idea that we all have different interests and tastes. Bit of tolerance, eh?

Oh and I think it's a damn shame that Scott has gone the way he has, quite disappointing. If Gary Larson goes the same way it will be even worse.

Edwardoka

Prolix Maximus
I see the arld gimmers are out in force again. Use Google, grandad, then get used to the idea that we all have different interests and tastes. Bit of tolerance, eh?

Oh and I think it's a damn shame that Scott has gone the way he has, quite disappointing. If Gary Larson goes the same way it will be even worse.
I suspect Scott Adams was always this way, he just never used to inflict his political opinion on everyone.
Quite a lot of people in the public sphere used to keep their politics on the downlow because they feared opprobrium, but with the political climate the way it is now, these people are emboldened, and now alienating people who disagree with them is less "oh no, my audience!" and more "cry harder liberal"

Top Bottom