SCR Seat-tube

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Gave myself a bit of a scare at 1.30am this morning when I thought I had found a dent in my seattube just behind the front mech. Once I had calmed down a touch and had a good look it appears that it is meant to be there no paint damage and uniform in appearance and the mech can not travel that far enough to actually hit it. Started breathing again and poured a beer.

Anyway point of the thread can one of the SCR owners on here have a look at their seat tube to see if they have what looks like a dent behind the front mech just to shut those bloody demons in my head up!!!

woohoo

Veteran
mondobongo said:
Anyway point of the thread can one of the SCR owners on here have a look at their seat tube to see if they have what looks like a dent behind the front mech just to shut those bloody demons in my head up!!!

Just been out to the garage and..... my (son's) SCR has the same feature. So either it's a standard feature or we've both got duff frames (but I suspect it's the former). :smile:

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Cheers for the replies guys.
Logic said it was designed that way ickle demons in my head said you have dented your frame.

Top Bottom