1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seal Skinz Road gloves

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by Crackle, 17 Mar 2008.

1. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

2. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

Too small for me, but I can vouch for the quality of the Sealskinz stuff - I have a pair of their equestrian gloves and they're fantastic.

3. Noodley

Noodley Guest

crackle, why don't you have bigger hands!? :smile: I'd have had them off you quicker than you could say "sold" if they were my size!

4. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

I thought the small would be the problem: They're actually a snug fit for me too but the medium were too big.

I wore them for the first time today, having forgotten about them :biggrin: I rode home with no gloves on. Cold hands are not really a problem for me on the bike: Walking is a different story but not cycling.

5. Noodley

Noodley Guest

I know Small will not fit me as I tried on a pair of these gloves today in LBS, but did not buy them only because of the price - it was either them or a new cycling jersey. The jersey won as my other LS jersey is holier than a large block of Emmental.

6. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

Still got these if anyones interested. They are very, very warm and with winter approaching.....

7. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Have they grown? :rofl:

8. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

Yes of course. Send me the money. I guarantee they'll fit.

9. snapper_37

snapper_37 Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child

I'll take them off you hands ;) if you still have them crackle. Check your box.

10. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

PM sent.

11. snapper_37

snapper_37 Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child

;) I got new gloves, I got new gloves :wahhey: