Second only to

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Starbucks are horrible places full of yankee crap and substandard coffee IMHO:evil:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Subway is difficult.
What do you want in the cob?
What else would you like in the cob?
Hot or cold?
How big?
What cob do you want it on?
What type of cob do you want it on?

They are nice though.

dessertwarrior

Answer the next question before they've asked it and they can't cope. You can hear the brain start to short out.

Big difference when you go to Subway in the States - if you know what you want, the staff are straight on it & you don't have to go through 20 questions just to buy a sandwich.

It becomes a game to see if you can order something in a cafe/restaurant without being asked any questions by the server.

stevenb

Starbucks is one place I try to avoid....my friend likes it. I find their chocolate drinks sickly...so as punishment for dragging me there he has to pay for anything...:idea:

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Everyone is entitled to an opinion rich p, but the way the shops are popping up everywhere it seems that some people must like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps Personally I prefer a cup of tea, that's why I buy the Muffin and take it home to have with a cup of tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yello

Starbucks coffee isn't, it's coffee flavoured warm milk.

I do like Subway however. It was never an everyday option for me but a safe fallback where I knew I could get a sandwich I'd like.

Top Bottom