See when woman meet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

What is that screeching and screeming noise they make. My wife's pals turned up last night and the minuite they met the noise started again as it always does.

I couldnt make out any actual words, but they were definitely comunicating.

Does anyone know what this is?

Arch

Married to Night Train
I assume it's a female version of the grunts and 'woooarororoarrrr' noises men make when they meet...

(Please note, I don't actually believe this, I'm just lowering myself to Greedo's level)

Arch

Married to Night Train
ooops, I killed this thread didn't I!

I would like it on record that I never make high pitched screeching noises when I greet anyone. If it's a cute puppy, or my baby nephew, I may indulge in a modicom of "itchy cutchy coo" type stuff, but not much.

Arch

Married to Night Train
fossyant said:
Less information on the "cutchy coo'ing" with The Doctor please.......

Had they been on the pop, as it gets even worse then.

Much as I love him, I've never thought of The Doctor as a cute puppy...

Maz

Guru
When my wife and her friends get together, I'm sure I can hear the cochleas vibrating in my lug'oles from the high pitch.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
TheDoctor said:
That's because I don't wee on the floor.
Well, not often, anyway.
Ah, but do you gambol out of the lavvy clutching one end of the bogroll in your teeth before rolling around the floor and getting tied up in it? :ohmy:

gavintc

Guru
I was in deep poo last night for tuning out wife and daughter while I was watching the Tour of Britain - final minutes I hasten to add. Dinner was late and both women were trying to ask me some questions about how much I wanted. I only became aware of increasing irritation when my son quietly commented - 'Dad, I think you had better respond'. I heard him, but not the higher female voices. The ensuing negative vibes lasted throughout the meal. Depsite protestation that it was an interesting final run in, I was deemed anti-social.

Top Bottom