Seeya! - arallsopp does the LEL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Seeya! - arallsopp does the LEL - NOW WITH VIDS

Righty ho, off I go. :biggrin:

Lea Valley Sunday morning, and again some time Thursday night. Will miss you dearly in between. If all goes well, I shall be a very happy boy.

If all goes elsewell, stories will be generated.

iLB

Hello there
bon voyage andy, its not quite the loire valley like i was enjoying but i suppose it will have to do :biggrin: good luck

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Blimey Ape. You're up late. Or starting early. :tongue:

I'm setting off from home shortly. Got a 2pm slot for start, which I suspect means ride through afternoon, night, morning, and very probably afternoon if I want to maximise daylight riding.
Hopefully that'll net me something to the tune of around 600km by bed, which puts me in good standing for some sleep.
It will be a mouseketeer ride though, and all plans are normally best left at home, along with the maps:smile:

Ok all. See you on the other side.

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Thanks all.

And special congrats to you AH for your new found peak average. Up by a third is one hell of a jump. Well done:smile:

If you're still around - I may see you somewhere between Lee Valley and Gamlingay. I'll be the blue Triumph Tiger with bright orange yacf jersey. I should have my camera so make sure you smile.

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Excellent. 1050 or the 955i?
I'll be on an acoustic, of course:smile:

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Not our year, brother. Not our year.

I know what you're feeling, mate.
How I am now, is just how I was when I heard about Gibraltar.

I don't know what sh1t Karma has in store for us down the line, but it better be frickin good, cos I don't remember being an evil little fck any time recent.

iLB

Hello there
what are the chances? c'est pas juste :sad: :biggrin:

chin up though, remember the adventures you've had getting ready for it, massive dissapoinment though :biggrin:

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Hooooooooha! Update: Scraped through Thurlby on my last zip tie. Just rolled into Washingborough with an idler made from chewed up plastic and an old shoe. Pretty, it is not. Going, I still am!
Bike resplendent in normal clunkiness and wobbles. All that's missing now is red shorts and a tail.
Make it to morning, and I can see whether its fixable.
Next stop Wragby...

Top Bottom