Sense of humour failure ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I went out for a spin today.

What a disaster! Had to get off and walk along the minor roads (due to falling off more times than I could count!), major roads were like rivers, got covered from head to foot in salt, sand and slush. Soaking wet, chilled to the bone even with waterproofs, couldn't even feel my feet. I had taken a camera to ride up onto the hill with and take some pics, but thought "bugger that", and aborted the mission after only 1.5 hrs and only about 15 miles! Did 20 miles in the end. Misery. :angry:

That was the first time in a very very long time that I've been out on the bike and wished that I wasn't on the bike!

Had to stand there in the miserable cold afterwards with feet like lumps of concrete and wash down the bike because it was covered in salt. Hose pipe and tap frozen solid, so had to do it with buckets of water from the kitchen.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
"I went out for a spin today." ?

You, sir, are a lunatic. I have nothing to add. Dismiss.

markg0vbr

Über Member
I was out last night on the trike, loved the down hill skidding from side to side of the road. had a lot of bits where three wheel drive was needed :eek:
and had to do the caveman drag up one hill :evil: no cars:wahhey:ice to slide on:wahhey:and the deep snow got my chain nice and clean, now well oiled ;)
youthes (walking failed abortions) with snow balls (compacted ice balls) is the only down side:angry:

Top Bottom