Sexiest music instrument

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Guitar (particularly Springsteen's well-used Esquire)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The Saxophone for me.

U?

Gives me the horn, for sure.

I play the alto,Sax (poorly) but the Tenor's the dude!

I rate the Hammond Organ as God's own instrument.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The Saxophone for me.

Predictable.

If you are in an orchestra sat next to someone playing a Sax, then you can't hear what you yourself are playing! (I play Clarinet). I absolutely hate the Saxophone! more so because everyone thinks it is the best thing ever (the people who love them have obviously never had to sit next to one of the bloody things droning and blaring away, that much is obvious).

Seriously, are Saxophone players even aware of the damage and irritation they are causing? There you are, playing your piece, and all you can hear next to you is MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEHHHHHH!!

No, you can stuff your Sax where the sun don't shine, and let me at least hear myself think!:rolleyes:

Predictable, YAWN!

The kazoo. Played by a fat, middle-aged male clown with piss-stains on the crotch. I'm lovin' it!

Now THAT'S more my kinda music! :biggrin:

That's a good call too!

I like things such as the Double Bass, but, as for finding instruments sexy, well, I can't, because they are inanimate objects, and you have to be sick in the head to find an instrument sexy (and a mental patient if you lust after the Saxophone).

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
the oboe and clarinet, very sexy instruments as far as sound is concerned.
except of course when learning the oboe in which case it sounds like a constipated duck...

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
the oboe and clarinet, very sexy instruments as far as sound is concerned.
except of course when learning the oboe in which case it sounds like a constipated duck...

Having played the Clarinet, I can tell you that there is nothing sexy about it, especially when you seriously need to clean the spit out! :biggrin:

As for the Oboe, that is actually a great description as to how they sound, full stop *hides*.

E11a

I play the tenor sax (thanks Doug ;)) and clarinet but love the double bass.

Great choice of song, Dayvo. Unfortunately the sax player, Wesley Mcgoogan, had an accident with a circular saw and can't play anymore.

Top Bottom