Shaun, mate !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

CC Server Outage - Today after 4pm

---------------------------------------------------

16:57 - Disk swap didn't work, so back on the old server for now. Will keep you all updated.

Its the ACAMACA valve mate !

Trust me I dont know nothing about a commercial !

:sad:

Shaun

Founder
The engineer is still looking into it. Seems it's not the straight forward swap-over we were hoping for.

Never mind, gives us all a chance to fill up the forum database some more ... :sad:

I'll get him to check the Acamaca Valve though, might just need a tap with a hammer to get it going ... :ohmy:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

..and lets not forget the scapel - with a strongbow! :ohmy: or we could just wait for the universal serial bus and git on out of here.....:sad:

girofan

Fnaar, did you not know that Shaun has been using Olympiad Trained Rats in teams of eight, four hours on four hours off 24/7!!!
Dare I say it? They'll rule the world one day!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
Admin said:
The engineer is still looking into it. Seems it's not the straight forward swap-over we were hoping for.

Never mind, gives us all a chance to fill up the forum database some more ... ;)

I'll get him to check the Acamaca Valve though, might just need a tap with a hammer to get it going ... :ohmy:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

This tends to be quite a common problem for internet forums that run on Windows 95. Maybe time to upgrade to Windows 98 second edition?

Shaun

Founder
Well, Yenners is okay, but I don't like him that way ... if you know what I mean. ;)

Engineer says he's tweaked the Kernel of the current server and is hopeful we can do the swap now. :ohmy:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Admin said:
Well, Yenners is okay, but I don't like him that way ... if you know what I mean. :ohmy:

Engineer says he's tweaked the Kernel of the current server and is hopeful we can do the swap now. :blush:

I'm sure computer engineers get a sexual kick out of this talk..

ie "she put the kernel in her.....socket, and all sparks flew"

:blush:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
yenrod said:
I'm sure computer engineers get a sexual kick out of this talk..

ie "she put the kernel in her.....socket, and all sparks flew"

:ohmy:
...and after that all he could do was show her his floppy... which was now defunct....:blush:

Top Bottom