***ALL PARTS NOW SOLD***Shimano Ultegra 6800 - various groupset parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
I have several pieces of Shimano Ultegra groupset which have been taken off my 2017 Bianchi which I have had upgraded to Di2. All of the parts are in very good condition as the bike has only done just over 900 miles, all in dry weather. I don't mind selling them as individual parts or may consider offers for the lot. I would prefer buyers to collect from the NG4 area of Nottingham but am willing to post, buyer to pay postage. The parts are as follows:

1: Ultegra 6800 chainset, 50/34 rings with 172.5mm cranks. There is very little wear showing on the chainrings and there are no scratches on the cranks etc. £75

2: One pair of Ultegra 6800 shifters, 11 speed (mechanical). Both in very good condition with no damage to levers, hoods etc. Please note that cables are not included. £100

3: Ultegra RD 6800 GS medium cage rear derailleur. Again, very good condition, no damage. £35

4: Ultegra FD 6800 front derailleur. Very good condition. Please note this is a band on fitting with a 34.9mm diameter clamp. £20

Please note the brake callipers in the original listing have now been sold.

If you are interested in any or all of the above please PM me. I have further photos if you require them.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_13e4.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13e4.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4
  • fullsizeoutput_13e5.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13e5.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 4
  • fullsizeoutput_13e9.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13e9.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5
  • fullsizeoutput_13ee.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13ee.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
  • fullsizeoutput_13f4.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13f4.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8885.JPG
    IMG_8885.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 5
  • fullsizeoutput_13f5.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13f5.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3
  • fullsizeoutput_13f1.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13f1.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

broady

Veteran
Which part of Nottingham are you?
Interested in the r/d

Rowano

I have PM'd you.

Thanks Reg - I can't reply to your PM but still interested in the remains parts. Can you PM your email address to arrange payment and shipping please? I'll not make a reduced offer, full price for the remaining parts.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi @Rowano and welcome to CC!
As you are a new member, PM function and full access to the classified will be available to you once you have a few more posts under your belt.
Regards,
Pat.

OP
OP
RegG

RegG

Über Member
Thanks Reg - I can't reply to your PM but still interested in the remains parts. Can you PM your email address to arrange payment and shipping please? I'll not make a reduced offer, full price for the remaining parts.

I've sent you a PM.

Top Bottom