Shocking! Positively shocking! Mr Bond

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jake

i'm not making any judgements, so dont attack me

http://www.webm8.com/large01.jpg

http://www.webm8.com/large02.jpg
large01.jpg

large02.jpg

Will1985

Über Member
At least they're riding a bike :biggrin:
Only one thing could make that image worse.....full lycra kit (a bit like RedBike's avatar - he isn't like that in real life!).

yello

Well, in fairness he/she (he I think) is going about it the right way if they want to loose some of that weight.

HelenD123

Guru
When I see someone overweight on a bike I just think 'good for them. It's great that they're doing something about it.

skwerl

HelenD123 said:
When I see someone overweight on a bike I just think 'good for them. It's great that they're doing something about it.

Or maybe they're happy with the way they are and they just happen to like cycling? Don't assume a fat person on a bike is there to lose weight.

HelenD123

Guru
skwerl said:
Or maybe they're happy with the way they are and they just happen to like cycling? Don't assume a fat person on a bike is there to lose weight.

True. I'm happy to see anyone out doing something healthy like cycling and enjoying themselves.

yello

HelenD123 said:
I'm happy to see anyone out doing something healthy like cycling and enjoying themselves.

Agreed, and neither do I mind if they're sat eating burger and chips! To each their own etc.

It is a bit of a wide load but at least they are trying to address their problem. Its they programs on tv where somebody is moaning about their weight but just eating and eating and doing nothing about it that bug me.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

well thats what i thought, but i wsa sure you wore the american football helmet too

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That's a bit mean - cycling behind someone and taking a photo....... you are obviously not riding hard enough...you shouldn't have time to do things like that..... "Sound of me cracking the whip".....:biggrin:

J4CKO

Too slow to overtake the fat person ?

I carry some extra (not that much :biggrin:) but I think it makes you try harder, as the very suprised roadie found out for a few miles today when he looked round he jumped when he saw me still there !

thomas

the tank engine
Jake said:
well thats what i thought, but i wsa sure you wore the american football helmet too

Well :biggrin:...I put it on my chair last night, ready to go to work...and I sat down to have my breakfast this morning and ... well, ouch!

(sorry - too far? I do think it is a good thing that he is cycling ... at least he is doing something about it!!)

Top Bottom