Show us yer garage............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
I'll start proceeding with mine, 'before' I tidied up. ;)

garageii.jpg

dav1d

Looks pretty tidy to me, you sure that's not the "after" photo?
Have all your bikes got stands on or are you using something to make them stand up?

Not got a garage myself, live in a flat, so just take the bike in.
Was a nightmare when the lifts were out of order though.

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
dav1d said:
Looks pretty tidy to me, you sure that's not the "after" photo?
Have all your bikes got stands on or are you using something to make them stand up?

Yep, thats a before photo.....;)

The MTB is hung on the wall, the CR1 Pro normally sits above it on another wall mounted bracket. The Ribble also normally sits on the wall, but on the other side. The Rourkie bike is the only one that is sat in its own stand.

In saying that, all the others have the same type of stand when I get into mass "cleaning" mode. :biggrin:

But then we have the shed, with the other bikes in. :biggrin:

bikeshed.jpg

BearPear

Veteran
A touch of OCD there? I wish our garage looked like that after a clean, never mind in a "before" shot!!

I like the idea of painting the blockwork, makes it look all spacious & clean. Nice bikes!

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Moose said:
I couldn't possibly post pictures of my garage after a picture of one that neat.

Go on....don't be shy :rofl:

yashicamat

The question is are those boxes full of Snap-ons?

Very nice setup. :tongue: Better not show my garage, the combination of multiple hobbies (including operating a nano-brewery) means the garage is a mix of bikes, mountaineering kit and beer casks (some full, too many empty).

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
yashicamat said:
The question is are those boxes full of Snap-ons?

Very nice setup. :smile: Better not show my garage, the combination of multiple hobbies (including operating a nano-brewery) means the garage is a mix of bikes, mountaineering kit and beer casks (some full, too many empty).

The ones in the picture are not Snap On, they are the Halford's Professional range. BUT they are pretty much full of Snap On stuff. :biggrin:

I had the same sized boxes in Snap On when I worked in overalls a long time ago, but sold them when I moved into a office based job.

But come on chaps, get your garage photos on here, even if they are a disgrace like mine. :smile:

Top Bottom