Show us your bike somewhere it “really” shouldn’t be...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
IMG_20190421_093835817.jpg

The only reason I could take this pic is because the ice cream van wasn't there - which meant no ice cream for me! :sad:

My best two bikes in the spare room: they used to happily hang from the wall in the lounge but the misses has had second thoughts about it. Two others are outside in the communal 'bike room' but these two won't be joining them! Negotiations are ongoing.

image-jpg.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

burntoutbanger

Veteran
View attachment 463406
Trapped in the damn lift at Bradford Interchange station... It took ages to get out. I couldn't get any sense from the service connected to the emergency alarm intercom and nobody in the station bothered to come to the lift doors to see what the problem was. In the end I spoke to my sister on the phone and got her to organise a rescue party!

Could have done a few circuits while you waited?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Could have done a few circuits while you waited?
Ha ha - If I'd had a cat with me then there wouldn't have been enough room to swing it. I'd had to put the bike at an angle to get it into the lift.

I wouldn't normally have bothered with the lift but I was really knackered after a very tiring all-day forum ride in the Yorkshire Dales so I thought I'd treat myself to an easy ascent to the platforms above ... :whistle:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
My wife has her bike in the living room at the moment. I dont know why. But hey ho.
1557093884217-2097604382.jpg

Top Bottom