Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RollingThunder

Frame Bought in 2012 from a friend who was a Lotto-Belisol (now Soudal) coach for a massive discount. There's no way I can afford this frame otherwise!

Attachments

• PICT0117.JPG
    PICT0117.JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 95

JhnBssll

Veteran
My carbon road bike:

My carbon mountain bike:

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
My carbon road bike:

My carbon mountain bike:

Those Mavic Ksyrium wheels ? What version are they and how do you,rate them ?
I'm looking at an upgrade and teetering between Mavic Cosmic / Campagnolo Zonda or Ksyrium ..
Cheers ..

JhnBssll

Veteran
Those Mavic Ksyrium wheels ? What version are they and how do you,rate them ?
I'm looking at an upgrade and teetering between Mavic Cosmic / Campagnolo Zonda or Ksyrium ..
Cheers ..

Yeah they're Ksyrium Pro Disc's, 2016 model I believe. I get on really well with them, they have certainly had a positive impact over the original Axis 2.0 wheelset that came on the bike. I bought them second hand on eBay with only a small number of miles on them and am more than happy with them ^_^ I had to tighten the bearings on both wheels as they had a bit of play when they arrived but that was very easy once I'd ordered the right tool - I wonder if the play was the reason they had ended up on eBay :laugh: They're now hanging on the wall in the garage over winter as I picked up a super-cheap pair of well used Aksium Disc's on eBay for winter use ^_^

I've put a deposit on a Bianchi with Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST's but I won't get that until Feb/March so can't comment other than to say they review well.

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
Thanks !
What Bianchi model did you go for ?
I see you're in Suffolk not far from me so I'll keep eye out for a shiny Bianchi soon .. :bicycle:

Top Bottom