Show us your E bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smudge

Veteran
One of my Ebikes, an Ekit home build. Its a bit of a cheap as chips Ebike compared to some on this thread. Only a 9amp/hr batt and the 8fun motor has bugger all torque..... But its pretty light, rides well even without assistance and its been rock solid reliable for the last 5 years.
As i gave it a good clean, a bit of a service and fitted a new rack bag today, i thought i'd post some pics.

DSC00067.JPG

DSC00068.JPG

First btwin emtb out of Birmingham store. Flies on my 10k commute in the morning. Getting any 60km on level 2. I like the riding position and disc stoppers.
Running a Cree headlight off the usb socket too.
IMG_20180902_135522014.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
My hand me down from the good lady.
This was a bit big for her being a men's emtb.

New wheels and fork.
Why they fit a cheap Nasty coil fork is beyond me as the bike is so much better now with a fork that actually absorbs bumps.

IMG_20181130_081426.jpg

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
This is my 2nd ebike known as the Weekend Brute.......i also have another ebike of the same ilk know as the commuter beast.

they are both the same make and model but set-up to be totally different

20181130_094414.png
20181130_094502.png

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
My Carrera Crossfire E

20190228_141131.jpg

Gradually changing over. Saddle and pedals swapped out, new saddlebag with bottleholder arrived today. Front wheel has a Gatorskin on following a puncture event but Marathon Pluses going on this weekend (with a Gaadi tube for the rear)

Top Bottom