Sidi T 1.5 Triathlon Cycle Shoe BNIB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chebeef

I purchased these shoes a few months ago for £129.99. Unfortunately they don't fit me so I must sell them, they are size UK 12.5 (EU 48). I have only tried these shoes on and not used them at all. These are in inmaculate condition; brand new and in their original box, including the manual (including stickers), screws and allen key.

The Blurb;
The Sidi Tri shoe is one of the fastest shoes to get in and out of. The shoe has no tongue so you just slip it on and quickly cinch two velcro straps. It's also one of the lightest shoes on the market. The Sidi Tri practically feels like a bedroom slipper, but it still gives you lots of Sidi power over the pedals.

Designed for the high-performance, high-mileage triathlete who wants the best, Sidi’s T1.5 shoe features the patented Carbon Composite Sole that strikes the perfect balance of power transfer and foot health. The triathlon-specific upper has a plush, brushed interior for sock-free comfort. The notched top strap opens away from the drive train and the large heel loop makes for fast transitions. A replaceable heel pad improves walkability.

About This Item:

The Sidi T-1.5 triathlon sole comes equipped with a hand-laid, carbon composite sole, making Sidi T-1.5 110 grams lighter and stiffer than its predecessor, the Millennium 2 sole. Liking putting your feet into a slipper, the Sidi T-1.5 triathlon shoes are made with extremely supple and durable Lorica mesh materials. Sidi has held firm in its stance of quality materials to provide stiffness, excellent power transfer, and superior comfort compared to its competitors that use synthetic materials and lower-quality carbon fibre.

Specifications:

· Carbon composite sole
· Triathlon-specific design is lined for sock-free comfort
· Tongue-less design for easy on and off
· Large heel loop aids in pulling on shoes
· Opposing pull straps (pulls away from crank) for on-the-bike control while tightening shoes
· Available sizes: 38-43 (half-sizes)
· SPD-SL and Look® cleat compatible

£80 ONO

Top Bottom