Skin Colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Shaun following on from your Homepage Thread is it possible to have an option on the Skin Colour of the Forum. I know the Blue and Orange is CC but I am one of the ones who ordered a black and orange jersey and a black and orange Buff.

Could we have the option of a Black and Orange Skin? Not life and Death just my 2p.

Shaun

Founder
It's definitely possible - I'll add it to the to-do list ... :smile:

Dave5N

Über Member
mondobongo said:
Shaun following on from your Homepage Thread is it possible to have an option on the Skin Colour of the Forum. I know the Blue and Orange is CC but I am one of the ones who ordered a black and orange jersey and a black and orange Buff.

Could we have the option of a Black and Orange Skin? Not life and Death just my 2p.

splitter.

wafflycat

I think we should have the board in lovely shades of pink, lemon, pistachio and peach and with lovely pictures of kittens, butterflies, puppies and dinky-winky mice with long tails...

Shaun

Founder
wafflycat said:
I think we should have the board in lovely shades of pink, lemon, pistachio and peach and with lovely pictures of kittens, butterflies, puppies and dinky-winky mice with long tails...

Erm, no! :rolleyes:

wafflycat

Admin said:

Spoil sport... :sad:

Top Bottom