Slow News Day!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Cracking program though, lets you see stuff that you would never see otherwise :becool:

Not watched that one as yet though i dont think :whistle:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I had wondered how they would be able to film that part in the wild myself, but I don't have a problem with them using a part filmed in the zoo to complete the picture. I'm sure that the scene in the "nest"/"den"? would be very similar and I would worry about disturbing the mother in the wild. If they had filmed the entire series that way then it would be a different matter ... but one scene!

Fantastic series - looking forward to whatever is the next great production from the BBC.

Shaun

Founder
Radio 4 had a 30 minute disucssion about it (I was taking a break from the Bangin' Tunes on Galaxy FM), which included animal experts, wildlife cameraman, a fellow documentary producer/director, and various "astounded" writers of complaint letters.

My conclusion - who cares, really, it's been the most amazing series with fantastic photography and has made this month's Sky+HD subscription more than worth it ... :thumbsup:

Night Train

Maker of Things
In terms of misleading viewers I noticed that the recent news of the discovery of Kepler22, the supposed Earth like planet included this image.
_57141085_57140831.jpg

I have only seen it noted, on the website, that the image is an artist's impression. On the TV news it 'appears' as if it is a 'real' image. Not seen much in the way of complaints about it being misleading.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Any publicity, good or bad, of media events just serves to increase viewing figures... those naughty BBC executives!

Top Bottom