Small helmet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nick1979

Hi all,

Just looking for some recommendation regarding helmets. I know everyone seem to have their favourite brand, but I'm specifically looking for a small-ish helmet, all the one I have tried looked too big (I mean the outer shell, not the internal adjustable thing which is usually fine).
Is there any helmet that comes in several sizes?

Tynan

Veteran
they all come in sizes I think, or at least a range because of the adjustable thingy on the inside

I wanted these but they were far too small for my big head

Tynan

Veteran
how many heads and brains you got dom?

After fifteen years of cycling I had a smash last year and cracked my head on the road and smashed the helmet but not my head

He asked a question, didn't ask for the anti helmet agenda did he

OP
OP
N

Nick1979

Don't worry guys, I read a few other threads about helmets so I was really expecting Dom to come and try to convert me to his Noble Cause :-)

OP
OP
N

Nick1979

Oh and you're right Tynan, a lot of helmets are actually available in several sizes. The problem is most LBS only stock a handful of them, so I will have to try Halfrauds :-(

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Nick, why not try for size in halfrauds and then see what you can get on line

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
as i fell between 2 sizes when i measured, i went for the slightly larger one. the smaller one might have been more elegant, but in winter i can wear a hat underneath and the extra space means the helmet still fits fine.

Top Bottom