1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small win

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by col, 29 Aug 2007.

1. col

col Veteran

Iv just been text and told iv won the bonus ball,£49,;) Go halfs with my love my life,who is going on her hols in the morning with my son and a couple of family members,for a week,.:biggrin:

2. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

A weeks holiday for £24.50. Mmmmmmmmm nice. ;)

3. OP
    OP
    col

col Veteran

Very good:laugh:

4. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

It's good to hear of someone that's actually won something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mort

Mort Interstellar Overalls

I once won a knitted poncho in a raffle. Lovely. And a voucher for the bike shop after coming second in a "Junior Knights of the Road" quiz for schoolkids. I only narrowly missed first prize, which was a pimped-out Raleigh Chopper with an electric horn. ;)

6. stevenb

stevenb New Member

£24.50 is better than a kick in the grillocks. I'd welcome that. ;)

7. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

:biggrin::biggrin:

Brilliant Mort! It must get quite heavy in the rain?

8. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

I agree - unless the kick is part of a competition in which you win £1000000.

9. Hover Fly

Hover Fly Lover of the bunny

I feel a poll coming on, "How much would you want to let someone kick you in the grillocks?"

10. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

Lucky lucky! Wish I won something ...

11. vbc

vbc Guest

A few months ago we were 1 digit away from winning £250,000 on the Thunderball. Unbelievably, my wife had picked lucky 13 as one of her numbers, it was drawn as 3!

Oh well, we still got a mighty £250!

12. OP
    OP
    col

col Veteran

Not wanting to rub salt in it;) but my wife won a few weeks ago,and my son and his cousin did not long after,oh and i won £20 on my work social club draw two weeks ago too:biggrin: