Snow Leopard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sloe

I had to leave that prog at the point where they were about to dart it - quarter to nine IIRC - what happened then?

Melvil

It got blown to bits by the Mujahadeen.

No, Not really.

it got a job in the city, but couldn't stand the stress and retired to the country.

other than that, not a lot. the pakistani guide got to see that the collaring and tracking was a good idea as it enabled them to find the leopard when it moved hunting ground. they shot footage of it eating wild prey, not the locals' goats. they showed the locals footage of the leopard so they knew what this 'beast' was and hoped to educate them so they wouldn't persecute it.

think that's all

OP
OP
S

sloe

Thanx guys.

Have a soft spot for the Snow Leopard. Who couldn't?

I thought its neck looked a bit constrained - like if it had a wound it had to lick it couldn't. And those ear-muffs - a total fashion disaster.......

did you see the bit where it caught the animal, even though it had the collar on? it showed them that it didn't make any difference... which is what swayed the pakistani guide.

i liked the bits where it was miffed by the magpies... and one of them pecked its tail as it tried to sleep.

Top Bottom