So Unlucky, & So Very Lucky

Globalti

Legendary Member
I despair. Why does Britain breed these scum who have such contempt for others and for the law?

@Drago Completely with you on that

Happens, to a lesser extent at work, some scrote comes in, starts gobbing off at Doctors/Nurses, when Security arrive*, & deal with them, or Officers from the local Response arrive, we hear "I know my rights!"
As I'm sure you do everyday!

Curiously, they're not too interested in the rights of the other patients, or the staff
We have a Patient Charter, as will every Trust
We have certain standards of how we treat patients & relatives

The other side of that, is it states how they ought to treat us
Of course, that is of no consequence....

*We have a few 'handy' lads
A few ex-military, & two of them even cage-fight!!!

Last edited:

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
You should hear these little ne'er do wells in custody - "I want MY doctor, I want MY script, I want MY solicitor..."

Never ever done a days work, never paid a penny of tax, all they've done is take, take, take, and still they want society to keep giving. The sense of entitlement that most regulars have is quite astonishing. I'm thoroughly glad I don't have to listen to it any more - no government seems to want to grasp the nettle and do something about them.

You should hear these little ne'er do wells in custody - "I want MY doctor, I want MY script, I want MY solicitor..."

Never ever done a days work, never paid a penny of tax, all they've done is take, take, take, and still they want society to keep giving. The sense of entitlement that most regulars have is quite astonishing. I'm thoroughly glad I don't have to listen to it any more - no government seems to want to grasp the nettle and do something about them.
Agree, again

I hear it every day too

Some scrote appears, & kicks off because he/she has to wait to be seen for her 'papercut' (okay, maybe a bit more)

Conversely, the Materna-Taxi drivers (Paramedics) bring a 90 year old lady in, with a broken hip, after falling at home the night before, who;
"Didn't want to be a nuisance, & was sorry for bothering us"

:cursing::banghead::cursing:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I advocate locking people like this up for life, to protect the public from them.

Alas, I am very much in a minority with that view. People place more value on the rights of living killers than they do on their dead victimss families.

I think your being kind... I'd use the save money option...

Top Bottom