So, what did you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
From my lovely Mrs I got a black Brooks B17 narrow and a Leatherman multi tool and my Son gave me a new coffee cup and a rather nice key ring. I'm hoping I can fit the saddle and get out for a spin tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone!

snorri

Legendary Member
I got cake.:dance:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Helmet from daughter, Shimano MTB shoes from my mum (I know this because I went out and bought them!). But knowing that this wouldn't be enough, I just went and waggled my credit card at Wiggle...

Noodley

Obree training book, shirt , bucket of malteesers, and a pair of jammies. (Not sure if malteesers figure high up on Obree's diet, so I ate them all before reading the book)

Milo

Guru
Lance Armstrong book, After eights, Bib shorts, Digital camera which is unfortently not needed due to already having one but they were not to know that. And a baby!

brokenflipflop

Veteran
From my lovely Mrs I got a black Brooks B17 narrow and a Leatherman multi tool and my Son gave me a new coffee cup and a rather nice key ring. I'm hoping I can fit the saddle and get out for a spin tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone!
I got a black B17 narrow 6 weeks ago - I've not sat down since....DON'T DO IT !!

endoman

2 Planet X Carbon bottle cages.

Number14

Guru
2 new Buffs.

Mrs 14 says that the two 10 year old ones can be thrown out now. I've "thrown" them into my sock drawer as spares, maybe in another 10 years they'll make it as far as the bin.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Hairy Bikers' Pie Book - lots of inspiration contained therein including a Desperate Dan style cow pie with pastry horns.
100 Greatest Cycling Climbs - a book packed with aspirations, most to be unrealised until I lose my younger son's bodyweight
Carradice Super C handlebar bag - completes my cycling luggage set up - all Spuer C now.
Sustrans Maps for the Wolds and the Northernmost bit of Eurovelo 12 (North Sea cycle route)
Cherry brandy liqueurs
A tie
Sweeties
A D tin whistle

My family have been good to me :wahhey:

colly

Re member eR
I got a black B17 narrow 6 weeks ago - I've not sat down since....DON'T DO IT !!

YES. Do it. I bought one for myself about 6 months ago. ^_^ ^_^ Fits like a bottom glove. :thumbsup:
I must have a Brookes shaped ask.

But, back on topic, I got some clothes, other goodies and perhaps most pertinent my daughter bought me a 'Dogcam'. WHAT a thoughtful girl!!!!

I'm just playing about with it at the moment. Just think............those long, cold dreary winters evenings can now be spent regaling my better half with actual visions of where I have been riding.

She can't wait. I can tell by the way her eyes have already glazed over.

Top Bottom