[SOLD] - Focus Cayo Pro - Full Dura-Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm selling my 2009 Focus Cayo Pro to fund a new bike. The Wife has put her foot down and insists I make some room first :surrender:

The bike is a 60cm frame, and is in very good used condition with just the usual odd mark here and there, crank arms etc.
Full Dura-Ace groupset, Ritchey WCS 'Wet Black' bars, stem and seatpost, Ritchey carbon spacers and a WCS Saddle complete the 'bling' element. Halo Aerorage wheels with Conti GP4000s tyres for bombproof reliability, maybe not a conventional wheel choice, but I got sick and tired of truing wheels after riding on the shocking roads of manchester and lancashire! Fitted these and haven't needed to true a wheel since.

The bike has the remainder of the manufacturers warranty, (receipt to prove), and has been mothballed during winter months, and generally only ridden in decent weather.
I took the covers off a couple of weeks ago, and the bike was stripped back to the bare frame, and everything was checked, cleaned, greased, re-fitted and re-torqued.

She's lean, mean and ready to tear up more tarmac this summer.

Considering this groupset alone will still set you back around £1200 I'm not sure where to price this bike, and I'm open to sensible offers.

$(KGrHqF,!k0E2D1D+Uk2BNsc84RVVg~~_12.JPG

mr Mag00

rising member
how tall are you?

Garz

Squat Member
Another giant man!

Are you of the ColinJ stature towering above normal folk?

Oh and any reason for the withdrawal?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Another giant man!

Are you of the ColinJ stature towering above normal folk?
He's more like Steve H size - about 3.5 inches taller than me!

I did ride a 60 cm bike for a while but I had to use a short stem with it. I now ride 58 cm with a normal length stem and find that better combination.

Apparently the average height of men aged 25 to 34 in the Netherlands is now 6 ft 0.5 ins! That fits in with my experience here in the UK. When I was at school, I could see over the heads of practically every other boy in assembly. I very rarely met anyone taller than me. 40 years on, even in my own family, there are now 4 young males 3 or 4 inches taller than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom