[SOLD] - Old Man Mountain Front Pannier Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1 unused Sherpa Front Pannier Rack from Old Man Mountain.

This has 40mm clamps as well as the aluminium slotted extender bars for brake bosses so pretty much fits any bike.

Note that this type is a quick release skewer front pannier so does not require your bike to have front rack bosses which many mountain bikes don't have. It fits bikes with suspension and disc brakes. All bits are complete except for 2 of the M6 nuts which are missing, easily replaced at an LBS.

Carradice of Nelson (OMM Front Sherpa Pannier Rack) are the only UK suppliers and they are out of stock of this rack. It retails at £75 ex P&P and given that this is brand new (purchased last June from them) and has not been used, I am looking for £50 ex P&P. P&P I expect to be about £5 but I only ask you pay actual costs and am more than happy for local collection or if anyone is in the areas that we are visiting over Christmas (or even next weekend to Stoke on Trent area) I will happily bring it with me and drop it off for you.

IMG_9859.JPG

For those interested there will be 2 more OMM racks coming up for sale - a Cold Springs rear (skewer type again) and a Red Rocks rear which uses rack bosses. Both are designed for bikes with disc brakes.

Amheirchion

It is really tempting, just wish I could afford it.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
1 unused Sherpa Front Pannier Rack from Old Man Mountain.

This has 40mm clamps as well as the aluminium slotted extender bars for brake bosses so pretty much fits any bike.

Note that this type is a quick release skewer front pannier so does not require your bike to have front rack bosses which many mountain bikes don't have. It fits bikes with suspension and disc brakes. All bits are complete except for 2 of the M6 nuts which are missing, easily replaced at an LBS.

Carradice of Nelson (OMM Front Sherpa Pannier Rack) are the only UK suppliers and they are out of stock of this rack. It retails at £75 ex P&P and given that this is brand new (purchased last June from them) and has not been used, I am looking for £50 ex P&P. P&P I expect to be about £5 but I only ask you pay actual costs and am more than happy for local collection or if anyone is in the areas that we are visiting over Christmas (or even next weekend to Stoke on Trent area) I will happily bring it with me and drop it off for you.

[attachment=1672:blush:MG_9859.JPG]

For those interested there will be 2 more OMM racks coming up for sale - a Cold Springs rear (skewer type again) and a Red Rocks rear which uses rack bosses. Both are designed for bikes with disc brakes.

Price dropped to £40 including P&P - just can't guarentee Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom