[SOLD] - Specialized Crosstrail Sport 2010 -XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hey all,

Need to make space in my shed for a roadbike, so one bike has to go and the Crosstrail drew the short straw!

Spec is here. http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/crosstrail-sport-2010-hybrid-bike-ec019786

I don't think I has covered more than 500 miles and is all in good working order. Long story short, after a crash and injury, I wanted something solid on chunky tyres to get me back on the road. Got my confidence back, I then bought myself a Sirrus Sport. Don't go off road and wanted something quicker and lighter (anyone spot a recurring theme here?)

It's an XL, I am 5'10 and it is great for me - according to the 2010 Specialized brochure, XL is suited to 5'9 to 6'2

It has Specialized ergo grips, far better than the horrid round rough originals (imo). A lovely Specialized bell and a black bottle cage!

Currently fitted with a Polar watch computer HR monitor thingummy (CS300) which retails for ~£100. I'll leave it on if asking price paid. I have never used the heart monitor bits, comes with the box and manual

Currently sporting a woman's saddle but I'll swap the OEM one back on, unless you too have girly sit bones or like blue trimming on your saddle :whistle:

I am based in Sutton, Surrey - so collection from here, or I could potentially deliver to Central / SW London

Looking for £275 with computer , or I'll consider sensible offers

Cash on collection preferred (or BACS)

Cheers for looking :thumbsup:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Vickster, I know this model has v-brakes but does it also have disc brake mounts front and rear, and are the rear ones on the chainstay?

MacB

:biggrin: there would be mounting points on the forks and between the seat and chainstays at the rear, I think it does based on what I can see on the spesh website.

I am very tempted but I wouldn't have any interest in the computer, it's for one of the kids. Let me have a think about what I could offer but don't hold on my account in the meantime. I can collect from Sutton no problem by the way...Al

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
OK, cheers Al...let me know :smile: Must be a big kid lol

This year's model does have disc brakes, so unless they have totally re-engineered? It does have little holes on the front forks looking at the pics in the brochure, can't see the back clearly

MacB

OK, cheers Al...let me know :smile: Must be a big kid lol

This year's model does have disc brakes, so unless they have totally re-engineered? It does have little holes on the front forks looking at the pics in the brochure, can't see the back clearly

:biggrin: second son, just turned 13 and hit 5'8", eldest passed my 6'1" just before he reached 14, trying to get a bike that he can grow into. I can sling on a shorter stem, inline seatpost and slide saddle forward....if he doesn't grow a couple of inches this week.

As said, just got to check finances, have gone a bit haywire on bike stuff just recently.

Norm

This is provisionally sold through eBay :wacko:
Good news and BOOOO all at the same time. :biggrin:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Sorry Norm...now paid for and potentiallygoing this evening...so can lock the thread

I may be back later for tips on saddle changing !:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom